The Art Museum of Southeast Texas in Beaumont, TX is hosting a fundraising event called the Art of Beer on Thursday, Oct 7 from 6pm ~ 10pm.
"A foam-filled and adventurous fund-raising event where beer-lovers and those new to the brew will have the opportunity to sample a selection of the finest specialty and seasonal brews from around the world paired with complementary food dishes."
Ticket are $50 for members of the Art Museum of Southeast Texas and $60 for non-members. Call (409) 832-3432 for tickets.
• 75+ beers (mostly American craft)
• Food pairings from: Carrabba's Italian Grill, Katharine & Co., Rao's Bakery, Spindletop Steakhouse, Two Magnolias, Zummo's Meats and more
• Charcuterie pairings from Abbie's Imports
• Over a dozen cheese pairings showcasing American artisan makers like Cheesy Girl, Cypress Grove, Maytag and several others
• Beer floats and chocolate nosh pairings
• 5oz etched tasting glass, unlimited pours
• custom screen printed shirts
• live, streaming podcast from BrewCrazy
• music entertainment
Its certainly sounds interesting, particularly the food pairings, but unfortunately, its a little out of the way for me for a Thursday evening.